Supercharge your application with the power and flexibility of the OpenDrive Cloud. Our API gives you the power to quickly and easily integrate cloud storage services directly into your product. Our API can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web, with the scalability, speed, and security of OpenDrive.
There are no limits to the possibilities with our API -- If it exists, you can store it, download it, share it, and more with our API. We offer unlimited requests through the API, you only pay for the storage and bandwidth you use with our highly competitive prices.
The API is totally implemented over the HTTP/1.1 protocol, adding some extra Headers for authentication.
The OpenDrive API currently supports the following requests:
- Write, read, and delete objects containing from 1 byte to 1 terabyte of data each. The number of objects you can store is unlimited.
- Full File and Folder Structure control (Create, Edit, Modify, Delete)
- Authentication mechanisms are provided to ensure that data is kept secure from unauthorized access. Objects can be made private, hidden or public.
With any OpenDrive product, all data is fully encrypted using military grade SSL and secured in a zero-knowledge database.
At OpenDrive, we take the security of your data very seriously. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
All API operations are backed by the following security measures
- SAS 70 type II certified
- Files are transferred through a 128 bit encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection
- Data stored on our servers is encrypted with our own custom encryption
- File encryption during transmission and storage
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
We have built examples which you can modify or distribute (protected under a BSD-like license) in order to use our API.
Example codes contain two fundamental files:
- http.php: This is a generic, very flexible and powerful HTTP client; this abstracts all the HTTP communication.
- client.php: This file contains all our extension to the standard HTTP/1.1.